Buffalo Bail Bonds
Behind bars? We can help. Contact our team of bondsmen to get started on the Buffalo bail bonds process. Each and every one of our professional bondsmen is well trained and highly experienced in the bail system and process. Our services are fast, affordable and reliable. If you or a loved one is behind bars and needs bail fast, then give us here at The Bail Bonds Doctor a call at (612) 332-3030. Or, if you’re securing a bond for another, then feel free to stop by and visit us at 501 4th Avenue S. Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
When it comes to fast and reliable Buffalo bail bonds, you can rely on our experts. Give us a call or fill out the form on our Contact Us page to get started on the process today!
The Bail Bonds Process in Buffalo
The bail bonds process in Buffalo is fairly straightforward. It usually happens as follows:
- Arrest – First and foremost someone must be arrested and awaiting a trial behind bars a local jail or prison facility.
- Hearing and Bail Set – Next, the arrested person will sit a hearing and the judge will set an appropriate bail amount based on the crime and reputation of the arrested individual.
- Contact a Bail Bonds Company in Buffalo – Next, there are 2 possible paths an arrested person can take. They can pay the full amount of the set bail or contact a bail bonds company.
- Bail is Posted – After you contact a bail company and they pay, or you pay the full amount yourself, bail is considered posted and you’re free to return home to await your full trial.
- Make Trials and Court Dates – In exchange for your freedom awaiting your trial, you must agree to make all court dates and trial appointments. If you do not, then the bail amount will not be returned and there will be a warrant placed out for your arrest. Remember, skipping bail is a serious crime.
Bail is Expensive but Buffalo Bail Bonds can help
Bail bonds in Buffalo are often set so high to act as an incentive to make court and trial dates. If you make all appointed court dates and trial dates, then your bail amount will be returned to you in full. This helps keep people from skipping bail (paying bail and then fleeing the law, failing to meet appointed dates and court appearances). Skipping bail is a very serious crime, so make sure you make all your appointed court and trial dates.
How Much Do Bail Bonds in Buffalo Cost?
Here at The Bail Bonds Doctor, we charge 10% of the total amount of bail. This means that you pay us the 10% and then we foot the bill of the rest of your bail. We can afford to take this burden because if you attend all your trials and court dates, the bail amount will be returned to us in full. If you have more questions about Buffalo bail bonds check out our helpful FAQ.
Call Our Bail Bondsmen in Buffalo
When a loved on is locked up our bail bondsmen in Buffalo are here to help. Give us a call at (612) 332-3030 and we can get started on your case right away. We know this is a stressful time, but you don’t have to go it alone.
So if you have been on the lookout for a fast and affordable Buffalo bail bonds company, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here at The Bail Bonds Doctor.