St. Louis County Bail Bonds
When it comes to St. Louis County bail bonds, the professional bondsmen here at The Bail Bonds Doctor are the ones to trust. We have the training, experience, and knowledge to handle every aspect of the bail bonds process. From when your bail is set to when you are home preparing for your trial, our professional bail bondsmen in St. Louis County have you covered. Give us a call at (612) 332-3030 to get started on your bond today. Or, if you’re securing a bond for another person, then you can always feel free to stop by and visit us at 501 4th Avenue S. Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN 55415.
For fast, reliable and affordable St. Louis County bail bonds, The Bail Bonds Doctor is always the right choice. Give us a call or fill out our contact form to get started on the bail bonds process today!
The Bail Bonds Process in St. Louis County
The bail bonds process in St. Louis County can be easily broken into the following steps:
- Arrest – First and foremost someone must be arrested and awaiting a trial behind bars a local jail or prison facility.
- Hearing and Bail Set – Next, the arrested person will sit through a hearing and the judge will set an appropriate bail amount based on the crime and reputation of the arrested individual.
- Contact a Bail Bonds Company in St. Louis – Next, there are 2 possible paths an arrested person can take. They can pay the full amount of the set bail or contact a bail bonds company.
- Bail is Posted – After you contact a bail company and they pay, or you pay the full amount yourself, bail is considered posted and you’re free to return home to await your full trial.
- Make Trials and Court Dates – In exchange for your freedom awaiting your trial, you must agree to make all court dates and trial appointments. If you do not, then the bail amount will not be returned and there will be a warrant placed out for your arrest. Remember, skipping bail is a serious crime.
A St. Louis County Bail Bondsman You Can Trust
Our team of bail bondsmen in St. Louis County is made up of some of the best people in the business. They are all extensively trained and experienced in the field. From quick, cheap and easy bonds to complicated bonds that cost tens of thousands of dollars, our St. Louis County bail bonds company is always the one to trust. Give us a call and we’ll get you out fast!
The Cost of Bail Bonds in St. Louis County
Bail bonds in St. Louis County vary depending on a number of factors. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- Crime Committed
- Previous Offenses
- In-Jail Behavior
After bail is set, the defendant has the right to either pay the bail amount in full themselves or to get a bond. A bond is handled by a bonds company and usually winds up costing the defendant considerably less money up front. In fact, St. Louis County bail bonds are often priced at 10% of the bond in question as a fee.
Contact our St. Louis Bail Bonds Company Today!
The sooner you contact our team of bail bondsmen in St. Louis County the sooner we can get to work on release. Give us a call at (612) 332-3030 immediately when your loved one is arrested and we can get to work on your case right away. When you need bail bonds in St. Louis County your first call should be The Bail Bonds Doctor.
When you need to get out of jail fast, then rely on the expert St. Louis bail bonds professionals here at The Bail Bonds Doctor!