October 30, 2015
So you or your loved one find yourself in need of a bail bonds company, where do you start?
– Jail is never a good option and thats why bail bond companies exist, their job is to get you out of custody fast.. Typically you will have access to a phone within hours of the arrest, you can either call the bondsman directly or you can contact a loved one to do it on your behalf.
– Most people in the bail industry are available 24 hours a day if the are reptutable … we know arrests happen all hours of the day. Once you get a hold of a bondsman, there will be a systematic process that needs to be followed in order to get you released. Many times a loved one is necessary to help make financial arrangements to secure the bail bond. There are many ways to collateralize a bond as well, your bail bond company should have a complete list.
– In Minnesota, bail bond companies are easy to find. If you’re in Minneapolis, Google “bail bonds Minneapolis”. if you’re in Saint Paul, Google “bail bonds Saint Paul” and so on. Whatever city the arrest took place, seraching the Internet with the city or county will get you a list of companies that can help you.
– Some bail bond companies even allow you to file the paperwork and handle the payment over the Internet. This may allow you to avoid having to go down to the jail house in the middle of the night to sign a bunch of paperwork and to meet with the bail bondsman.
– The bail bondsman will generally let you know how long you should expect to wait and what you should have when you call so that they can process the bail and get the person out of jail as quickly as possible. Remember that the bail bond company is there to help you, so if you have questions, contact them so that you avoid any mishaps or delays.