New Restrictions For Minnesota Bail BondsBail companies in Minnesota have had a problem with underhanded, dishonest and amoral business practices in the last few years. These kinds of behaviors have prompted the Minnesota Commerce Department to issue new restrictions and regulations regarding the business practices of bail bonds providers in the area. Here at The Bail Bonds Doctor, we pride ourselves in living up to the standards set, and we are always standing by to provide you with the bonds assistance you deserve and desire.
A List Of The New Restrictions And Regulations
Bail bond providers in the state of Minnesota must now file rates for bonds and follow documenting procedures designed to prevent kickback schemes and other dishonest business practices. Bail companies are also required to undrego an annual audit to ensure that they are working under the letter of the law. These new regulations also include a list of prohibited actions such as:
- Providing commission and finder’s fees to unlicensed agents
- Soliciting business on court property
- Paying someone or providing a a person with something of value in exchange for hiring a bail company for services
- Paying a judge or other official to send business to the bail company in question
- Paying commission or providing kickbacks to inmates who send business to the bail company
Contact Us Today
Our professional bondsmen here at The Bail Bonds Doctor are always committed to fair and honest bail bonds business practices. Because of our stellar customer service, and friendly staff, we have been the go-to bail bonds company in the area for years. We come highly recommended by our clients and we guarantee that we will live up to these new standards and rules regarding fair and ethical business practices. So if you need help with bail of any kind, then please do not hesitate to give us and our bondsmen a call or to fill out the form on right side of the page.